West Coast Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Port Seiged

Go down

Shadow Port Seiged Empty Shadow Port Seiged

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:49 am

My new lawless city is under siege. Here is the detailed information:

I am under seige by tederan from Pitsanurok. I have tried sending support to my city but it won't be there till 4 pm ST. I don't know yet if he knows that he is seiging me, I think he started against a lawless castle and I just took it sooner than him.

Shadow Port Seiged Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Shadow Port Seiged Empty Shadow Port Seiged (no longer)

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:00 am

He retreated his forces after seeing the city was no longer lawless.

Back to top Go down

Shadow Port Seiged Empty Re: Shadow Port Seiged

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am

Interesting to note.
We beat him to both of those cities.
and both times he retreated respectfully. This does not seem to be an aggressive player.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 am

Maybe he's smart? Razz I mean we could easily crush him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Both him and the guy from Demigod who besieged me were quite respectful. As soon as they saw the city was no longer lawless they retreated their forces and sent an email apologizing. Now this could be because I had a higher score then them and they didn't want to provoke an attack or it could just be a kind of common courtesy. I wonder if someone had beaten me to the castle and I had a strong army would I have retreated? Doubtful. If they belonged to strong alliance or were toting a higher empire score then me? That'd probably be enough to change my mind. But who knows. In any case I would certainly say that neither alliance seems aggressive in the least. Perhaps we don't need to goto war against the weaker alliances. Maybe we can just focus on building up, working towards an endgame solution.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum