Seige of Mork

Go down

Seige of Mork

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

All but one of my assaults set off on time but I am assaulting morks main castle. His smallest castle poses no military threat however his 2nd castle does. Here the screenshots. I have 2 sieges on him one with the baron from Ravenous and one with war galleons from Slaughter. Blood still has an assault force of 36k berserkers that will hit around 1 this afternoon and I have a 4800 TS army of mostly rams and catapults schedule to assault in about 30 minutes. If anyone wants to assault or siege the other one i'd be all for it Smile

His main base:

His eastern base:

Back to top Go down

Re: Seige of Mork

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 am

looks like he powered out some re-enforcements or had some raiding or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I am going to have to retreat my forces once my second baron arrives. He already killed one and has quickly increased his forces. Kryl will be hitting the city hard this evening and I will continue the siege tomorrow. Here is a more current report of his forces:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Mork with the aid of someone has manged to thwart mine and kryl's forces again. The seige is in progress but it looks bleak, i'm down a baron already, only have 1 left and they out number my two sieges combined... additional assaults I don't think will make it in time but we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, on the bright side I gained SanchEast. That said, I reduced it from a 7000 point castle to a 500 point castle city. Which is probably for the best since I would've been destroying a ton of it anyone, shrug.+

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

I abandoned SanchEast. It only had a level 1 castle and TH when I was done with it. I would've kept it had the center actually been cleared of resource nodes, but it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum