Anyone want to rattle a sabre for me?

Go down

Anyone want to rattle a sabre for me?

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 am

I know the big guns are all busy with the EA conflict, but if anybody not involved can spare a scouting force, could you send a party to (353, 513)?

He's scouted me a couple of times and I'm keen to show a bit of force but won't be ready to castle for a while now with the EA fight kicking off.

Although on the face of it he's just a minnow, I wouldn't be surprised to find that he's a multi-accounter trying to bait me into castling before I'm ready to withstand a proper beating.

Thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone want to rattle a sabre for me?

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry man, that's WAYYYY too far away for me right now. I'm out west holding the fort. Maybe bug Kryllik, that's a small enough town that he could send a small cavalry charge and quiet things down for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 am

Ah, it's ok. I know there are bigger fish to fry at the moment.

I'll just ignore the little guy for now. He's not had much luck against my defenses anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 am

LOLz of course, you could punish him back, like I did the last fool who tried to scout me. But he was weaker than me anyway :-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

His time will come Smile

On the face of it he's an absolute nobody, even by my meagre measure (sub 3k score), but I'm not ready to castle just yet with an EA empire sitting right on my doorstep!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down