Plans on C43

Go down

Plans on C43

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 am

Would just like to get the general plans from the officers of where we should go on C43. I don't want to start a war that others don't want.

There are not a lot of castles to attack. Some of the fights we could pick:

AlphaDogs(Simnel) - He's a big guy, and we could call the others to this continent.
RebelAlliance - about equal to us. Might be a good one to pick on.
ShadowRealm - Looks sizable, might not want at the moment.
PataskalaPunch - Could mop up Juneo. This might be a good starting point. Anyone else want this fight? Notes and Pacifism, that would be coming into your back yard. The first city would be a great way for me to move in. Cyrillis, would you lend a hand here?

Notes - What conversations have we had with others? Have we tried to invite Juneo to our team?

I'm itching for something. With 30K of zerks ready to fight, I need to go somewhere. I have posted my troop levels. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Back to top Go down

Re: Plans on C43

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 am

At this stage, we are focusing all our efforts on removing Simnel first. Notes is actually communicating with RA and ShadowRealm as to a coalition vs AD. Once we hear back about that, Notes and I will make a decision what we will do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:51 am

I am located on the NW coast with a city I'll be converting to an attack harbour. Three more cities close to Alcure,growing.
I'd like to castle the harbour in a few days and mop up three 2k sized cities next to me to convert them in farms(they're not castled or allied except one, Rosery something - small alliance). Feedback welcome.

On 42 I have still two midsized resource cities with support fleet, if anyone needs backup. I prefer not to castle any of them, since I'm getting eyeballed by some huge guys north of me over there.
I'd like to help out, send whatever I can whereever Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Notesalot on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Sorry guys, I feel like a horrible leader because I haven't been around the past couple days.

I have mailed RebelAlliance, ShadowRealm, and PataskalaPunch to ally/assist us in taking out Simnel of Alphadogs. Cosian, leader of RA, has expressed his interest and would like to attack this weekend. Joneo and PataskalaPunch are saying the same thing. I have not received a response from ShRlm yet, so idk what they're up to.

I am working on plans with RA and ShRlm for this weekend, I'll post them tonight on the forums.

Notesalot
Emperor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Erm, isn't Cosian the leader of ShadowRealms?

And Aanalin, leader of RA, has replied to me saying that they are a peaceful alliance and will not join in war against another alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 pm

When will you be attacking? Once the siege on 07Hatsya is done I may be able to help if it doesn't interfere with my helping Nortain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 am

Ok, it doesn't look like the attack is going to happen. And he's getting big. Until a lot of people want to strike, I'll focus elsewhere.

Here is the scout report:

As far as I know there should be no issue with attacking someone from Exiles. It is a small alliance.

Let me know if there are any issues with this. I'll post more info as I go forward.

-Maggot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down