West Coast Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who on C53 to Attack?

Go down

Who on C53 to Attack? Empty Who on C53 to Attack?

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 am

Hey Officers,

Looking to get some feedback from you guys and anyone else on C53.
I have drawn up a few plans on who to attack and how.

One strategy I have is taking out the Polish Alliance in the East (very easy I could actually probably take both) and then go out west and finish them off.
4 Castles
2nd strategy I have is attacking Church_of_Bacchus in the East (pretty easy) and then go out Central then go out West to finish them off on C53.

The strategy that I believe is the best is the following:

We take out Kurgh of EA and sit on it and see what happens. From there we proceed to eliminate the Eastern Side of C53 of all EA members.
Once this is completed we gradually go one castle at a time and work our way West.

2nd Option: We do a full out blitz and attack 5 - 6 EA Members in the East including Kurgh in an attempt to dispose of all strong opposition withing 4 hours.

Please let me know what you guys think.

I would like to move on something in the next couple of days.

Kryllik

Back to top Go down

Who on C53 to Attack? Empty Re: Who on C53 to Attack?

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 am

Lolz you're gonna make Notes worried Krillik.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 am

I think we should officially declare war before attacking anyone. In the case of going after EA we should see if we can get a Kaugh to defect and perhaps a small list of other powerful allies to come along. Give it a deadline and let him know that we'll destroy him otherwise. Ideally we can save a bunch of time and get some new members in which we choose another target, or we go to war.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 am

I think we should attack EA and take them out before they become too powerful. Once they're down, even if the other alliances group up against us we'll be fine. Finally, I would advise against declaring war officially, the element of surprise is a powerful thing. That said, advising Kurgh of his options in an attempt to get him to join us might not be a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 am

While it is true surprise is powerful, it is less honorable. Being that we have a large number of NAPs, it might be wise to inform them of our intent and show them that we won't turn on them out of the blue. Keeping people informed and on the up and up keep people at ease. Hell a few might want to join us in our purging of EA Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey,

I got back from being away this weekend and I'm talking to my friends. There are others in EA that see it's failing and are interested in leaving. Hopefully I can get a bunch of the top ranked players in the alliance to leave. Hopefully I can bring 300K+ points, but it'll take me a few days to get everyone.

Kurgh

Sent: 29.05. 16:57:39
Subject: Re: Proposal

Hey Kurgh,

Based on my Observation we are still seeing the same trending as originally discussed of EA and West Coast Alliance. We would love to have you and whatever friends you want into WCA.

Please let me know.

Kryllik

Interesting development that Just happened!

Also TinTin of Neosophy joined EA this morning. I tried to get him.

Might have to hold off any EA plans a couple days here. Anyone think the other targets are good?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey talked to Kurgh and told me he was thinking about joining u guys, and in the current start of EA being without good leadership i thought it would be best to find a new home. I know if kurgh and i left we could bring quite a few people with us, prolly 500k points or more worth of active good people with us. Just let me know on u guys side if u could use us, and ill talk the people on my side about it

Thanks

More of an interesting development.
Seems most of the top players in EA really want to defect. This is very big news.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

That is an interesting development. We should hold off for a few days. That said, we should still have our sights set on EA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am

Barring any great developments today in a response from the EA guys I will be moving on Kurgh in the morning.

I am going to scare EA a little with this attack and anyone else Eye an EA city near you to take or assault or anything just to keep them busy.

I am hitting Kurgh with about 150k TS at least. His castle will be mine tomorrow and I assume full war on EA.

We need some players to be Defensive in this and offer support where it is needed. All of my cities should be ok while doing this attack. Xalara might also start defensive then once Kurgh is down start taking over and I could switch to help him defend if needed.

I Expect some losses and I apologize if you feel you are not ready, but like i said unless some great development changes EA has been preparing for the past few days for a war we believe and they have been stalling more than likely.

Kryllik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

only in for a min but kryll go ahead and use my troops as needed while im gone
should b back late tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I will be playing defense for the first little bit of the war. That said, I can only really protect castles that are near water. As such, someone with a stronger land based military may want to join me.

For anyone on C53 that doesn't feel they have what it takes to take down a castle, try plundering their cities. This will become more important as time goes on and we need to wear them down, and they are less likely to try to defend against plundering attacks if they're busy trying to save their castles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down